More 80’s Black Diamond Pearl
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Juda Shkolnik
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Richard Schittenhelm
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Joe Meldrum
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Charlie Glasgow
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Gavin Davies
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from David Snedeker
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Blane Taylor
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Wayne VanDenBroeke
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Chris Casarcia
Picture received April 2005 from Charlie Glasgow of Omaha, Nebraska of his Pearl Export drum kit. Terrific work Charlie!
Hey Guys: I ordered the “Black Pearl” wrap with tape and eyelets and the drums turned out super! I’ve had so many great comments and even posted pictures on the Pearl Drummers forum. They loved the entire job… I bought a 1991 Pearl Export kit, (shells and rims only) off eBay [with shipping] for $225…the entire project came in at or about $600 [drums, wrap, new head, etc.]… It now looks better than my Rodgers kit back in the 60’s that was the same color. I called your company today and ordered more wrap as I’ve added a 10×9 rack tom to finish off the kit. Now if I can only withstand the impulse to buy another kick drum! I did this as a project kit to sell on eBay and I loved it so much that I ended up selling my newer kit. You just can’t sell something that looks this great!