More JS Hi Gloss Tropical Blue
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Sean Brown
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Gerard Torchio
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Cam Benson
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Michael Agbay
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Scott McLaren
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Sara-jo Fegley
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Kenneth Punt
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Jason Smith
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from William Haselwood
- Customer Pictures (Page 10) from Andy Graham
Picture sent in (October 2014) by Andy Graham from Poway, California of his Pearl Fiberglass drumset. Great work Andy!
This was a project I was really excited to do. My original mid-1970’s Pearl fiberglass shell drum set was looking pretty beat up – shells cracked & separating, yellowing. I used the set only for a practice set and was thinking about when/how I’d dump it. Then I found Jammin’ Sam and couldn’t believe that for $300 I might make it new again. Indeed, after finishing, it’s like a new drum set. I use it to gig now, alternating with my newer one.
The on-line instruction video and written instructions were great. I also got great customer service when I called in needing assistance with a labeling issue on some of my wraps. The issue was fixed completely and right away.
I’m a very happy customer with a sharp, spanking new drum set.
Andy Graham, Poway, California
We would like to feature your drums with our wrap here.