More JS Hi Gloss White
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Gunnar Swensen
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Michael Coogan
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Bruce Johnson
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from John Horton
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Jack Kegley
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Patrick Updike
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Robert Gonzales
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Travis Nelson
Pictures sent in (October 2008) by Bruce Johnson of Edison, New Jersey of his Pearl drum set. A work of love Bruce!
Hey To All At Jammin Sam, Here’s the new one! This little Pearl Be Bop go kit came to my wife and I, in really sad shape. The wraps were torn and faded, chrome was dirty, hardware was missing, the rack tom was actually painted with blue latex house paint, what a mess! As usual, it got torn down to bare parts, hardware got acid washed, shells and bearing edges got hand dressed, filled, sanded, stained and sealed. After that, we purchased the wraps, hoops, and various hardware from you, and installed all of the upgrades to make it a really sweet little kit. Here’s the finished results, and as always, the photos speak for themselves. Hope they make it onto the site pictures, and as usual, thanks a million!
Sincere Regards, Bruce & Christine Johnson