More Neon Pink Satin
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Olivia Adlakha
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Paul F. and Rene A.
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Jimmy Rehn
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Brynley Rossiter
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Robert Fleischer
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Garrison Bailey
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Mitch Trahan
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Cassie Spanos
Pictures sent in (August 2008) by Robert Fleischer from Oxnard, California of his Tama drum set. Very nice Robert
Ok Sam, here they are finally! I’ve been working on these for some time now. The bass drum was originally a Ludwig marching drum (22″) I converted to a trap kick 25 years ago. There’s no telling by me anyway how old it is, but it does still have the original gold keystone badge that I salvaged during the face lift. This drum sounds great! The toms are all Tama, 10″, 12″, & 14″ that have all been refaced with Pearl hardware. I was going to purchase a used set just to practice on so I didn’t have to haul my big set around from home to studio. Then I discovered Jammin Sam! Awesome products! This Pink Satin Flame grabbed my attention right away. The bright, vibrant and out of the ordinary wrap has to offer was just what I needed to scrap my plan to purchase a used set and to build this one. This is my first restoration/rebuild and I’m planning to do more. The wrap and video is all I needed to create this conversation piece. I had a cartoonist friend of mind paint the Panther on the head, and I think it only compliments the whole look. I have recommended your store to quite a few of my drummer buddies.
Thanks again Sam. Robert Fleischer