More Psychedelic Mod Orange
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Rick Smith
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Jerry Jenkins
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Anthony Scott
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Joe Biggiotti
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Chris Lammers
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Dave Humphries
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Michel Gagnon
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Jon Glenn
Picture sent in (September 2009) by Joe Biggiotti from Gilbert, Arizona of his custom snare drums. Beautiful work Joe!
Sam… First let me thank you for your prompt service! I ordered on Saturday and received on Tuesday! Fantastic! I decided to build a “tribute” set of Psychedelic Ludwig snare drums, so I ordered the shells and ordered your wrap. I have never wrapped drums before in my life, but after looking at your web site and instructions, it seemed just “too easy”, so I figured I would give it a shot! Your high bond tape worked like a charm, the wrap installed easily, and on the first try! Nice and tight all the way around, and drilling for the lugs was easy! I learned that drilling a smaller pilot hole was the best approach. I had this drum set that had great hardware but the shells were shot, so I stripped the drums and eventually came up with this idea to use the lugs! All 3 of these drums are virtually the same… 10 ply 7×14 Keller shells, with all Ludwig hardware. They sound great, look great and everyone who has seen the collection has complimented me on a job well done! Thank you for everything… I look forward to my next project and will absolutely use your wraps again!
Joe Biggiotti / “Phoenix Valley Ludwig Guy”
…or so I have been named!
We would like to feature your drums with our wrap here.