More Red Glass Glitter
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Mark Fenberg
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Bill Heitman
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Chad Scott
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Paul Huskins
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Terry Finkelmeier
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Brian Cocivera
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Jason Vanderpool
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Bob Chesarek
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from John Langdon
- Customer Pictures (Page 10) from Matt Clise
Picture sent in (June 2011) by Chad Scott from Lincolnton, North Carolina of his Peavy drum set. Flaming hot Chad!
My kit is so bright, I’ve got to wear shades!
I’m a product of the 80’s so no bad jokes. I’m 42, so I’m skeptical about all the voodoo that surrounds wrapping my one owner 1980’s Peavy Radial Pro 751. I check out Jammin’ Sams, watch the video, checked all the competiors and decide to pull the trigger. I talked to Sam, thought it was too easy to be true. It was true. Albeit my drums have no lugs or air vents, I was literally done covering them in 20 minutes, whole kit. This kit gets tons more attention than my Bubinga DW’s or my Red White and Blue Glass Ddrum Bubingas. You can’t go wrong with this technology or service. I just called Sam to get wrap for a 10″ tom that goes with my kit. Do it, it’s worth it.
Chad Scott, “I’m with Stupid”, The Band