More 60’s White Pearl (formerly White Pearl Special)
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from John Cotter
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Randall Workman
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Paul Collinson
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Bill Goff
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Bill Trewhella
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Mike McCullough
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Mike D’Ambrosio
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Shannon Edens
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Doug Davis
- Customer Pictures (Page 10) from John Remenarich
Pictures sent in (October 2010) by Shannon Edens from Richmond Virginia of his Slingerland drum set. Great work Paul!
Here are some photos of my Slingerlands, re-wrapped with the white pearl special (60s White Pearl). They are late 1970s Slingerlands (13, 16, 22), all 3-ply with reinforcing rings. I wanted a cool vintage vibe to these, so I switched out the original Sound King lugs for Radio King beavertails, and the white pearl is the perfect compliment. It only took a couple of hours and a few simple tools to do the job. I also wanted to say a special thanks for offering the 7/16″ cast air vents that fit vintage badges. They fit perfectly and look fantastic. The drums look great on stage and I now get a lot of compliments on the kit.
Forgot to mention…since the 60s White Pearl (white pearl special) is a little bit thinner than the other pearls, modern heads now fit on my vintage drums with plenty of room and no sticking.
Shannon Edens of Richmond, VA