More 60’s Black Oyster Pearl
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Rick Flessner
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Andrew Hare
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Joe Silvestro
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Chris Lammers
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Kevin Pavlu
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Doug Goethel
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Aaron Romero
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Rich Kline
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Terry Keyes
Picture sent in (June 2014) by Kevin Pavlu from Reno, Nevada of his Tama drum set. Great Job Kevin!
The drum wraps purchased from JamminSam.com off their web site, look awesome! I’ve been getting a lot of comments on how great my drums look. My band mates asked when did I get the new set of drums and I told them, “same old set, new wraps”
I started with a Tama, midnight satin blue. I purchased the Vintage Black Oyster Pearl wraps from Jammin Sam. I received my order within four days, (shipping was great). Everything I needed was in the box which included adhesive tape (all ready adhered on one side of the wraps) and very easy to read and specific set of directions for installation.
I removed all the hardware off the drums, followed the directions exactly (that’s a key point) and as you can see the drums turned out awesome. The cost of wraps compared to a new or even a vintage drum set was an easy decision to make. Very reasonable price’s.
Thanks JamminSam.com your telephone costumer service was great also. (easy to talk to and available)
Drummer for Beatles Flashback Band of Reno