More Black Diamond Pearl (Old)
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Matt North
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Brian Randolph
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Jammin Sam
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Maynard Ouger
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Doug Hosmanek
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Drew Shourd
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Mike Kells
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Will Jenkins
Call for info about this wrap. Would you like to see a couple of near identical (better?) replacements?
Please take a look at our Standard Black Diamond Pearl drum wrap and Vintage Black Diamond Pearl drum wrap.
Pictures sent in (June 2007) by Maynard Ouger from Portsmouth, Rhode Island of his Sonor drum set. Great work Maynard!
[I’m] not sure of the year but I was told they were from the 70’s. [They were an] ugly blue and beat up when I bought them for a song. I played them outside when we had cookouts and was not worried what happened to them. [Later] decided to recover them, and now, don’t even want anyone to touch them. I can’t believe the system your company has developed to redo drums was so simple and straight forward. I’m looking forward to finding another set of hand me downs to redo and make all my buddy’s envious. I had a set of Ludwig drums in 1967 with the black diamond pearl and this set looks as good if not better than that set when I got them. Thank you for all your help with questions I had, and the prompt service I received. Maynard