More drum kits
- Dark Abalone Pearl on Drums
- Dark Abalone Pearl on Drums – Page 2 from Sean Staples
- Dark Abalone Pearl on Drums – Page 3 from John Grubbs
- Dark Abalone Pearl on Drums – Page 4 from Josh Ramsey
- Dark Abalone Pearl on Drums – Page 5 from Stanley Farr
- Dark Abalone Pearl on Drums – Page 6 from Paul Collinson
- Dark Abalone Pearl on Drums – Page 7 from Rob Hilton
- Dark Abalone Pearl on Drums – Page 8 from Kevin Seaner
Picture sent in (February 2004) by Kevin Seaner of Birdsboro, Pennsylvania; of his Tama Rockstar drum set. Great work Kevin!
Sam, The Dark Abalone Pearl wraps looks great on my Tama Rockstar kit. I was originally torn between several colors of drum wrap, before deciding on this one. In person, they look even better than in the pictures. The base color of the dark abalone pearl is a deep blue, but because of all the other subtle colors, the drum wrap has looked anywhere from green to purple depending on the lighting at a gig. No matter what, the deeper color really makes the chrome hardware stand out. Installation was easy… took about an hour and a half for each drum starting with removing the old hardware and wraps to finishing with reinstalling the heads on the “new look” drum shell. If anyone is undecided about which drum wrap to choose, the dark abalone pearl is a great combination of vintage styling and modern looks, which means you can’t go wrong with it! Thanks, Kevin
We would like to feature your drums with our wrap here.