More Green Vintage Sparkle
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Paul Finlay
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Ashley Bugler
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Kevin Love
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Robert Pritchard
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Al Young
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Howie Friedman
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Kevin Christman
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Mike Wood
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Charlie Glasgow
- Customer Pictures (Page 10) from Luigi Iurillo
Call for info about this wrap. Would you like to see a near identical (better?) replacement?
Please take a look at our JS Green Sparkle drum wrap.
Pictures sent in (March 2002) by Mike Wood from Dallas Texas of his mid 70’s Slingerland drum set. Great recovery job Mike!
I just got my kit finished with your help. This was the first kit I had ever tried to recover. I was a bit leery at first about using the tape method as opposed the the glue method. First off, the color looks great. The pre-cut pieces fit perfectly and were all labeled to help out as well. I’ve included a few pics on the finished project… it’s a mid 70s set of Slingerlands in 9×13, 16×16, 16×18 & 14×22. I have a matching snare as well that is an original wrap. I think they match pretty well… Thanks again for the help. I can’t wait to do another kit.