More Green Vintage Sparkle
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Paul Finlay
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Ashley Bugler
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Kevin Love
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Robert Pritchard
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Al Young
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Howie Friedman
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Kevin Christman
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Mike Wood
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Charlie Glasgow
- Customer Pictures (Page 10) from Luigi Iurillo
Call for info about this wrap. Would you like to see a near identical (better?) replacement?
Please take a look at our JS Green Sparkle drum wrap.
Pictures sent in (October 2012) by Charlie Glasgow from Omaha, Nebraska of his drum set. Great pictures Aris!
I have a Pearl kit that I wrapped a few years back that turned out great and I’d sent photos in already. My next project was a set of orphaned maple Ludwigs from the mid 70’s and I chose your deep green glass glitter wrap. I get so many comments on this kit and everything turned out fantastic. I just wrapped a set of Remo drums with some cheap wrap that I’d found on Ebay and I have to tell you that it’s about as thin as contact paper and has line through the wrap that are visible in daylight. Never again! My next set will be wrapped in white marine pearl and I see that you folks are running some great specials on this vintage wrap from my youth! You have a customer for life now! I did a little photoshop magic on the photo to crop out the background, but left the drums alone!
Cheers, Charlie Glasgow. Omaha, NE