More JS Blue Sparkle
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Zorri Berríos
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Kevin Kalal
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Andy Bishir
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Lynn Easton
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Greg Smith
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Tyler Jass
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Jon Glenn
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Mike McCullough
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Joshua Cohen
For more pictures of a near identical drum wrap see Blue Vintage Sparkle on Drums.
Pictures sent in (March 2015) by Lynn Easton from Portland, Oregon of his DrumClock. That’s an ‘I Want That’ look Lynn!
Hello, My name is Lynn Easton. In the early 60s I was the co-founder, performer and leader of the Kingsmen. And, the drummer on “Louie Louie.” I have always loved drums since my childhood going back some 70 years. I have a passion for playing, restoring and just being around drums and drummers. A couple of years ago a found an old snare that was abandoned in a dark basement, forgotten and unloved. The idea of cleaning it up and coming up with some use for this drum was to transform into a clock. Others saw it and wanted one as well. So, I now fill my retirement days with searching, finding, cleaning and transforming old drums into DrumClocks. To be enjoyed, decorate and “Keep Time” once again. I’m also happy to personally autograph my creations for the new owner. I used Jammin’ Sam’s wrap on all of these clocks. If you would like to order one for yourself, get in touch. I’d love to do one especially for you, the way and colors you want.
lynneaston6644 (a) gmail.com
503 314 4204