More JS Champagne Sparkle
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Doug Aronson
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Gordon Rosete
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Dan Cannon
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Edward Pigan
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from James Conley
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Dell Sartin
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Mike DeMenno
For more pictures of a near match to this drum wrap, take a look at our Champagne Pink drums material.
Pictures sent in (February 2021) from Edward Pigan of Murrysville, Pennsylvania of his 1960’s Slingerland Stage Band drum kit. A super look Ed!
Sam, the JS Champagne Sparkle wrap is brilliant. The pre-cut, pre-taped wrap was easy to use and came out great on each of the drums.
This kit is a 1960’s Slingerland 4 Piece “Stage Band” (Single Lug) set up, except for the Bass drum which is the Sound King Double Lug model. The snare is a late 70’s 12 Lug Magnum Model. All in all, the JS Champagne Sparkle makes the drum shimmer and it looks great on stage. Thanks for supplying Drum Refinishers with high quality, easy to use wraps and accessories.
Regards, Ed Pigan – Murrysville, Pennsylvania – USA
We would like to feature your drums with our wrap here.