More JS Green Sparkle
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Matthew Mozdziak
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Keith McAlexander
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Jamie Willoughby
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Lynn Easton
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Bryan Beyer
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Mike Sagers
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Erik Josephson
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Jon Glenn
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Daniel Rogers
- Customer Pictures (Page 10) from Michel Gagnon
For more pictures of a near match, take a look at our Green Vintage Sparkle drum material.
Picture sent in (April 2014) by Matthew Mozdziak from Waterbury, Connecticut of his Slingerland drum set.Looking Great Matthew! [fblike]
Just wanted to send you some pictures of my Slingerland Kit wrapped in your JS Green Sparkle wrap. I’ve always enjoyed Slingerland drums and I wanted to create a “Bonham” kit; 14×26, 10×14, 16×16, 16×18. All the shells are from the 60’s and 70’s , mahogany/maple.
Your JS Green Sparkle wrap is nearly identical to the vintage green sparkle but at a fraction of the cost! Your customer service is top notch. I appreciate you taking the time to discuss the differences between the vintage and JS wraps. Your instructions were easy to follow and the results are fantastic! I recently had a gig and received many compliments on how beautiful the wrap looked. Thanks from one happy drummer! I will be back for more!
Matthew Mozdziak, Waterbury, Connecticut
We would like to feature your drums with our wrap here.