More JS Silver Sparkle
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Steve Strickland
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Dan Stahl
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Gary Rock
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Mark Hopkins
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Lynn Easton
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Bob Pritchard
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Luigi Iurillo
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Greg Smith
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Rich Sheehan
- Customer Pictures (Page 10) from Jon Nichols
- Customer Pictures (Page 11) from Carlos González
- Customer Pictures (Page 12) from Paul Spare
- Customer Pictures (Page 13) from Tim Gordon
- Customer Pictures (Page 14) from David Petro-Roy
For more pictures of a near match, take a look at our Silver Vintage Sparkle drum wrap.
Pictures sent in (March 2015) by Lynn Easton from Portland, Oregon of his DrumClock. That’s an ‘I Want That’ look Lynn!
Hello, My name is Lynn Easton. In the early 60s I was the co-founder, performer and leader of the Kingsmen. And, the drummer on “Louie, Louie.” I have always loved drums since my childhood going back some 70 years. I have a passion for playing, restoring and just being around drums and drummers. A couple of years ago a found an old snare that was abandoned in a dark basement, forgotten and unloved. The idea of cleaning it up and coming up with some use for this drum was to transform into a clock. Others saw it and wanted one as well. So, I now fill my retirement days with searching, finding, cleaning and transforming old drums into DrumClocks. To be enjoyed, decorate and “Keep Time” once again. I’m also happy to personally autograph my creations for the new owner. I used Jammin’ Sam’s wrap on all of these clocks. If you would like to order one for yourself, get in touch. I’d love to do one especially for you, the way and colors you want.
lynneaston6644 (a) gmail.com
503 314 4204