More Red Glass Glitter
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Mark Fenberg
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Bill Heitman
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Chad Scott
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Paul Huskins
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Terry Finkelmeier
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Brian Cocivera
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Jason Vanderpool
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Bob Chesarek
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from John Langdon
- Customer Pictures (Page 10) from Matt Clise
Picture sent in (November 2003) by Terry Finkelmeier of Cincinnati, Ohio; of this beautiful set. Awesome job Terry!
Greetings from Cincinnati Ohio. Here are some pictures of the set of Tama Starclassic drums I recently recovered with you glass glitter covering. I purchased these drums 5 years ago for my son. These drums have been played in more than 700 shows with his band “Denial”. Their last big road trip was an Armed Forces Entertainment Tour in July. They traveled and played shows in Japan, Guam, five islands in the South Pacific and ended the tour in Hawaii. These drums still sounded great but they had way too many road scars. It only took me a couple of hours to recover them. The pictures I am sending you are from the Halloween night show at the Blue Note in Cincinnati. I spent half the night explaining how easy and user friendly your drum covering products are. I’m sure I’ll be sending you a lot of referral business. Anyone can take an old set of drums and make them look new again. You really have a great product, and installation could not be easier. I am also sending you a copy of my two sons band DENIAL most recent CD. Thanks Again, Terry Finkelmeier.