More Standard Black Diamond Pearl (formerly “80’s Black Diamond Pearl”)
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Juda Shkolnik
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Richard Schittenhelm
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Joe Meldrum
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Charlie Glasgow
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Gavin Davies
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from David Snedeker
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Phillip Ryan
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Wayne VanDenBroeke
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Michael Turner
For more pictures of a near identical drum wrap see Black Diamond Pearl (Old) drum material.
Pictures received February 2005 from Joe Meldrum of Westlake Village, California of his Tama Rockstar drum set. Beautiful work Joe!
They look fantastic and everything went just like your instructions and video said it would. The grommet tool worked to perfection and it is almost impossible to tell that this wasn’t done at the factory, except Tama doesn’t offer this beautiful finish, now I have one of a kind. The band thinks they look great and they sound great as well. Thanks again, a very easy and inexpensive way to make my drums look really extraordinary. Regards, Joe Meldrum