More Vintage Black Diamond Pearl
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Blane Taylor
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Frank Alsing
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Tom Polce
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Ted McDowell
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from John Morin
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Chris Casarcia
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Santino Costa
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Phillip Ryan
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Terry Keyes
- Customer Pictures (Page 10) from Larry Long
For more pictures of a near identical drum wrap see Black Diamond Pearl (Old) drum material.
Pictures sent in (January 2015) by Blane Taylor from York, Pennsylvania of his 1985 Pearl World series drumset. Great look Blane!
Hello- My 1985 Pearl World series drum set went from being basic black, to one of my all time favorite colors with JamminSam’s Vintage Black Diamond pearl wrap. The actual wrapping was not so hard, the hardest part was all of the chrome polishing and tear down/set back up process. When the clear plastic protective layer came off of this wrap it really popped!! I have received a ton of compliments about the new look of this kit and can’t wait to see it under some lights! Every phone call I made was extremely helpful to me and rest assured I would recommend JamminSam to anybody thinking about re-wrapping a drum set. I look forward to another 30 years with this old girl…