More Vintage Marine Pearl
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Shawn Whiting
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Tom Schlitter
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from John Kreimer
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from Scott Burkholder
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Jon Solomonson
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Ted MacKenzie
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Gary Padgett
Picture sent in (July 2007) by Shawn Whiting from Westland, Michigan of his Ludwig/Slingerland drum set. Awesome job Shawn!
Trust me, these pictures do not do justice to the “life” the marine pearl drum covering has in person. I have combined the best pieces from a 1960 Ludwig set and a 1970 Slingerland set (along with some restoration-incorrect bass drum leg hardware– after 40 years I was done chasing the bass drum around!). The shells were easy to cover, but I spent time filling low spots which paid off in the long run.