More Vintage Sky Blue Pearl
- Customer Pictures (Page 1) from Tony Scocozza
- Customer Pictures (Page 2) from Tim Gordon
- Customer Pictures (Page 3) from Terry Bence
- Customer Pictures (Page 4) from John Hamman
- Customer Pictures (Page 5) from Billy Hammond
- Customer Pictures (Page 6) from Kevin Anderson
- Customer Pictures (Page 7) from Don Turcotte
- Customer Pictures (Page 8) from Carlos Ortiz
- Customer Pictures (Page 9) from Mike Host
- Customer Pictures (Page 10) from Tim Fioravanti
- Customer Pictures (Page 11) from Sam Cronenberg
- Customer Pictures (Page 12) from Tim Gordon
For more pictures of a near match, take a look at our Retro Sky Blue Pearl drum wrap.
Pictures sent in (November 2011) by Tony Scocozza from Smithtown, New York of his dad’s Gretsch round badge kit. You should be proud Tony!
Hi Sam, Just wanted to send you [pictures of] my finished drum kit. Its a 1950’s Gretsch round badge kit that belonged to my father. This was a total restoration. When I was young I updated these drums with more modern hardware. Twenty-five years later I wanted them returned to their original glory in their original color. Anyone who has seen 60 year old sky blue pearl knows that it turns green. So I filled the extra holes, sanded and re-silver sealed the interior, repaired all bearing edges and put in more time than I care to remember. Most of the stands didn’t survive over the years but any hardware that did has been buffed or re-chromed where neccessary. The only thing left to find is an original tom leg. The pictures only show one but since then I have found another. I know my dad would have been proud. Thank you for your patience and help when I ran into problems. You have a great company and look forward to doing business with you again.